Please click on the relevant question to expand it and see the answer:
1. We've introduced a better search function on the top black banner. This should make it easier for you to find items, related items and speed up the process too.
2. The cart page will now remember your shopping across multiple devices, like your phone, laptop or PC. This should clear when you place your order.
1. We have added the quantity and cart total into the header of the website meaning you can see this all the time you are working through your list.
2. We have introduced a Favourites List function which can save your regular items, give you ability to add all favourite items to cart in one go, and share your list with others. Click the hearts, which are next to the item prices, to add the products to your list and access the list by finding the My Favourites button on the top banner bar.
3. Passed 5000 products online !
1. Improved search results function, and re-ordered the items in search page to show out of stock items last. Customer request.
1. Changed categories and grouping of all items on this website to match global guidelines.
A1. As we have moved website platform last year, passwords used on the old website will require resetting. The link to reset can be found on the login page.
A2. Press 'Log In' at the top of the page and this will take you to the login page where you can next click 'Forgot Password'. Fill in your email address and the website will send you an email in a few minutes with the next steps. Inside the email, you click on the website link and enter your chosen password when prompted.
A3. If this message appears we will need to send an account activation email to you. Please report this by filling out the form on the contact us page and our website support team will be in contact with you asap.
A4. Certain parts of this store are member only. If you believe you should access the wider ranges please fill in the contact form.
A5: A link to download a pdf invoice is in 2 places:
A: in the order confirmation email sent to you at time of order.
B: Head into your account page by clicking on your name in the top banner bar. Scroll to the bottom to see your order history. Click on the order number to open the details page. A button to download PDF invoice is near the top.
A6. Please look at the Delivery Pages for shipping prices or proceed through to the checkout which will automatically calculate your set rates